Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students at KNUST in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
The Scholarship is opened to only First (1st) year students at the University, pursuing a full time programme.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters or Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded below.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
- All Renewing students are to submit their applications on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00pm
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00pm
Call for Applications for appointment as Research and Training CoordinatorRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Accountant at KNUST Engineering Education ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at Faculty of Law, KNUSTRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarships For 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Chief of Party - USAID/West Africa ASSESS ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Activity and Evaluations Manager USAID/West Africa ASSESS ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Accountant at the Office of Grants and Research (OGR) - Internal AdvertisementRead More
Call for Applications for the Recruitment of a Laboratory Instrumentation Manager for RWESCKRead More