Call for Applications for Appointments - Vacancies in the Administrative and Professional Offices
Applications are invited from suitably qualified STAFF to fill limited vacant Senior Member positions in the Registrar’s Offices, Finance Office, Internal Audit Department, and the Estate Organisation. The vacancies have occurred as a result of:
- Retirement of staff by the end of the year, and
- Yet to be filled Senior Member positions approved by the University Council.
The position requires:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and result-oriented persons;
- Ability to exhibit high sense of initiative and team playing skills; and
- Good command of computer literacy.
- Junior Assistant Registrar (3 Vacancies)
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree and/or equivalent professional qualification in a specialized area.
- Must have served at least as Principal Administrative Assistant in the Registrar’s Offices for not less than five (5) years.
- Assistant Accountant (1 Vacancy)
- Must be a qualified Accountant and must have a Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Must have served at least as Principal Accounting Assistant in the Finance Office for not less than five (5) years.
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
- Junior Assistant Internal Auditor (1 Vacancy)
- Must be a qualified Auditor and must have a Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Must have served at least as Principal Auditing Assistant in the Internal Audit for not less than five (5) years.
- Assistant Estate Officer - Land Administration/Management (1 Vacancy)
- Must be a qualified Surveyor and must have a Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Must have served at least as Principal Estate Assistant in the Estate Organisation for not less than five (5) years.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates may pick up Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block. Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, and two (2) Referees Reports, one of which should be from the applicant’s Head of Department/Section should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than Friday, October 21, 2022.
Call for Applications for SEED Student Initiative Founder at KNUSTRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Divine Kwaku AhadzieRead More
KNUST-Enfoni Graduation PhotoshootRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Innovations ManagerRead More
Call for Applications for “H2O for Life” Summer SchoolRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Christian AgyareRead More
Call For Applications for MTN Bright Scholarship Reloaded for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More