Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need – Maximum of One Page Only
- Admission Letter
- Updated Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other Awards or Certificates (if any).
Application Forms could be downloaded from the University Website (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number(s) boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before Friday, 5th March, 2021 by 3:00pm prompt.
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Veterinary MedicineRead More
Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Full Scholarship; PhD Programme in Climate Change and Land Use 2021 AdmissionsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at KNUST Obuasi CampusRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Accountant at RWESCKRead More
Call for Abstracts - 9th KNUST CoHS Biennial Scientific ConferenceRead More
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
2021 Special Congregation (Virtual)Read More
List of Pre-Qualified Applicants for SONSOL Project (One Needy Student, One Laptop)Read More