Call for Applications for Appointment as Executive Manager-Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as EXECUTIVE MANAGER of Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort facility, Moree, Cape Coast.
The Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort is a hospitality facility suitable for hosting out-of-station conferences, workshop, and seminars. The facility also boasts of a serene environment making it a welcome place for its patrons to escape the daily hustle and bustle of major cities. The mission of the Eco-Resort is to be among the best in the business in the country.
The Executive Manager shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort and shall be subject to policy directives approved by the Board of Directors of the facility.
The Person Must:
- possess a Master’s degree and/or equivalent qualification in Hotel Management, Tourism Management, Institutional Management, or related field
- have minimum of five (5) years of practical work experience in hotel management;
- be dynamic, self-motivated, business-oriented, and competent with proven leadership capabilities in the hotel/hospitality industry;
- be transparent, firm and exhibit a high sense of leadership qualities and organisational skills;
- be visionary and result-oriented with a proven capacity to motivate, manage and direct staff;
- have the capacity to manage and control crisis situations;
- possess qualities of a team player and excellent interpersonal skills; and,
- be computer literate with knowledge in the MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Any additional academic or professional qualification(s) and experiences would be an added advantage.
Terms of Appointment
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for TWO (2) YEARS at the first instance and subject to renewal for a further one (1) year period based on good performance, altogether making a maximum of THREE (3) Years.
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are very attractive.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are requested to complete the forms online at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/staffapplication.
Completed application forms together with Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (up to date), three (3) referee reports, relevant certificates and a vision statement not exceeding five (5) pages on the running of the facility should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) clearly marked NYANSAPↃ ECO-RESORT not later than FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Call for Applications for SEED Student Initiative Founder at KNUSTRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Divine Kwaku AhadzieRead More
KNUST-Enfoni Graduation PhotoshootRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Innovations ManagerRead More
Call for Applications for “H2O for Life” Summer SchoolRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Christian AgyareRead More
Call For Applications for MTN Bright Scholarship Reloaded for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More