Call for Applications for Appointment as Executive Manager-Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as EXECUTIVE MANAGER of Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort facility, Moree, Cape Coast.
The Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort is a hospitality facility suitable for hosting out-of-station conferences, workshop, and seminars. The facility also boasts of a serene environment making it a welcome place for its patrons to escape the daily hustle and bustle of major cities. The mission of the Eco-Resort is to be among the best in the business in the country.
The Executive Manager shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Nyansapↄ Eco-Resort and shall be subject to policy directives approved by the Board of Directors of the facility.
The Person Must:
- possess a Master’s degree and/or equivalent qualification in Hotel Management, Tourism Management, Institutional Management, or related field
- have minimum of five (5) years of practical work experience in hotel management;
- be dynamic, self-motivated, business-oriented, and competent with proven leadership capabilities in the hotel/hospitality industry;
- be transparent, firm and exhibit a high sense of leadership qualities and organisational skills;
- be visionary and result-oriented with a proven capacity to motivate, manage and direct staff;
- have the capacity to manage and control crisis situations;
- possess qualities of a team player and excellent interpersonal skills; and,
- be computer literate with knowledge in the MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Any additional academic or professional qualification(s) and experiences would be an added advantage.
Terms of Appointment
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for TWO (2) YEARS at the first instance and subject to renewal for a further one (1) year period based on good performance, altogether making a maximum of THREE (3) Years.
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are very attractive.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are requested to complete the forms online at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/staffapplication.
Completed application forms together with Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (up to date), three (3) referee reports, relevant certificates and a vision statement not exceeding five (5) pages on the running of the facility should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) clearly marked NYANSAPↃ ECO-RESORT not later than FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Manager of Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Supply Chain Graduate ScholarshipsRead More
Admission of Candidates to MPhil in Intellectual Property (MIP) 2022-2024Read More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Executive Manager-Nyansapↄ Eco-ResortRead More
KNUST E-Learning Week CelebrationRead More
Call for Applications for PhD Funding Under the German-West African Centre for Global Health and Pandemic Prevention (G-WAC)Read More
Admission of Candidates to a Fully Online Higher Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for SRC-Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) for 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for the Next Competition of the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship ProgramRead More