Call for Applications for Appointment as Assistant Hospital Administrator - Internal Advert
THE Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as Assistant Hospital Administrator at the level of Junior Assistant Registrar.
The person to be appointed Assistant Hospital Administrator in the University Hospital shall have the following duties
- Assist the Hospital Administrator in all administrative functions in the Hospital;
- Coordinate the recruitment of interns to the Hospital;
- Supervise technical and non-technical staff in the Hospital;
- Responsible for the general up keep of the environment and maintenance of the University Hospital;
- Assist the Hospital Administrator in the maintenance of Hospital facilities;
- Assist the Hospital Administrator in the processing of payment of allowances for House Officers, in-Charges, Pharmacy Interns, National Service Personnel, among others; and,
- Service ad-hoc and Statutory Committees in the University Hospital;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant must have:
- a minimum of Master’s Degree in Health Services Planning and Management, MBA (Health Administration option) or any related field;
- proven ability and experience in integrating marketing, personnel, and financial management in the operations of the Hospital; and,
- a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
- be dynamic, self- motivated, result oriented and competent with proven ability;
- be a team player with good interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
- have the ability to exercise sound judgment;
- exhibit high sense of initiative and, managerial and organisational skills;
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, handle and prioritise tasks while paying attention to detail; and,
- be computer literate.
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block.
Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, two (2) Referees Report, should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Call for Applications for Appointment as Assistant Registrar - Media and EventsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Assistant Hospital Administrator - Internal AdvertRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Assistant Grant and Research Managers - Internal AdvertRead More
55th CongregationRead More
Call for Applications for Scholarship Awards to Study Doctoral ProgrammeRead More
Call for Applications for Scholarship AwardsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments in the Department of Sports and Exercise SciencesRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Dean, Faculty of LawRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Deputy Head, KNUST Basic SchoolRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Manager in RWESCKRead More