Call for Re-Applications for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2023/2024 Academic Year
The Hulede Foundation is a foundation that offers a One-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education.
This call is for continuing students who are already beneficiaries of the scholarship.
All applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- A Letter showing Proof of Continuous Need
- Results Slip Showing C.W.A (Endorsed by Head of Department or Examination Officer)
- Community Service Report And Pictures (Videos will only be submitted by applicants who have been shortlisted for interview)
Continuing Students who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms can be downloaded (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s full name, Programme, Student Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Support and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students’ Support and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit all required documents before 4:30pm on 2nd February, 2024.
2024 KNUST Food FestivalRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Atinuke Olusola AdebanjiRead More
Call for Re-Applications for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Fresh Applications for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Education Fondazione Scholarship for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarships for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications For Standard Chartered Kenneth Dadzie Memorial/Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Funds Scholarship for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Welcomes All FreshersRead More
Call for Local Supply Chain Case StudiesRead More
Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training Institutions - 2023Read More