Call for Abstracts - 9th KNUST CoHS Biennial Scientific Conference
The College of Health Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (CoHS-KNUST) is pleased to invite authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations, to be delivered at the 9th KNUST CoHS Biennial Scientific conference on COVID 19: Health Challenge for this Decade, the Role of Health Professionals.
- All submissions must be made online by May 15, 2021 (24:00 GMT).
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference by May 15, 2021 in order to have the abstract acceptance confirmed. If a presenting author is not registered by May 15, 2021, the Scientific Committee will remove the abstract from the program.
- All abstracts will be reviewed, scored and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee.
General Abstract Guidelines
- We strongly discourage submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis.
- All abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH.
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Use the abbreviation thereafter.
- Check abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Do not include references.
- There should be a single space between title and authors, affiliations, and body of text.
Call for Applications for Appointments at BIRDRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the Department of PharmacologyRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Veterinary MedicineRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Public HealthRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the University Information Technology Service (UITS)Read More
ACCESS: Call for PhD Applications - 3 Further Scholarships AvailableRead More
Admission of Candidates to Limited Partial Funding Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More