Skip to main content

Correction of Names

For the purpose of the University, students are known only by the names used in completing their application for admission and are known by those names only in the sequence in which they are written.

When a female student contracts marriage, she may apply to have her name changed to include the surname acquired by the marriage. The application shall be supported by a marriage certificate or requisite documentary evidence. The University shall not entertain change of names of any form. Once a student has been registered with a name, he/she goes through his/her programme with that name