What to Support
- Particular Research: The University continuously seeks to advance knowledge through dedicated research teams in the Departments, Institutes and Centres. Our research spans from arts through science and technology to other important areas. We also have a centralized database system which stores information on our research areas and publications.
- Department: KNUST has research centres which have been established to carry out various projects to aid development in their respective fields. These research centres produce credible works beneficial to KNUST and the outside community.
- Scholarship: The KNUST is a foremost providing quality education in science and technology in the West African sub region. To provide greater access to all, we invite organisations to partner with us so that a greater number of prospective students who are brilliant but lack the funds, to achieve their hopes and aspirations in life. Some organisations have helped in supporting the needy over the past, and we invite you also.
Why Giving Matters
Giving to KNUST is critical. The University continuously seeks to advance knowledge through dedicated research teams. Our research spans from arts through science and technology to other important areas. Giving to us helps us support the university’s existence for research, training and service to the community.
Also, there is the aspect of high calibre professionals for national economic success. The education and training in the community would help provide the requisite expertise to lend support to our industries and businesses for the benefit of the nation Giving to us is necessary for us to be able to achieve these and other obvious benefits.
How to Give
There are a number of ways to make your donations to support a cause at the KNUST. The following options are available;
- Credit/Debit Card: Your Debit/Credit Card is that plastic payment card that gives you the holder electronic access to your bank account(s) at a financial institution. Currently, you may use MasterCard or Visa cards to make payments to the KNUST
- Bank Deposit: Bank Deposits can be made at any GT bank branch into the knust foundation account. The bank details are as follows:
Bank: GT Bank
Branch: Kumasi Main.
Account Name: KNUST Foundation
Account Number: 301110973111
- Wire Transfer: It is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office. Bank Wires can be made with the same bank details above. If needed, the GT Bank swift code is: GTBIGHAC