Call for Applications, Tullow Scholarships 2019/2020 Academic Year
TULLOW SCHOLARSHIP AT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KNUST
The College of Engineering, KNUST is accepting applications for the award of the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
The KNUST-Tullow award is a full scholarship scheme which covers Undergraduate and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
Full tuition and provision of learning materials
Comprehensive financial support for on or off campus accommodation and monthly stipend
This is for a period not exceeding a maximum of four (4) academic years for Undergraduates and for a period not exceeding a maximum of two (2) academic years for Postgraduate Students who are also entitled to research support
The award recipients are expected to maintain excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in good standing to keep the Scholarship.
To qualify and/or be eligible to apply for the KNUST-Tullow Scholarship, student applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- All Applicants with WASSCE or equivalent qualification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship.
- The Applicant must be enrolled at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in full time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme in Engineering
- The Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- All Engineering Programmes are considered.
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority.
How to Apply:
Write a personal statement and provide the following;
- Evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if applicable).
- Provide three (3) reference letters from persons of higher reputation. All the letters must be signed and sealed independently.
Attach any other relevant documents that you believe will support your application and submit all to the address below:
The Office of the Provost,
College of Engineering
- Applications close on September 10, 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews which would be held at the College of Engineering, KNUST. Award of the Scholarship will be communicated to successful applicants
- There are absolutely NO CHARGES/ FEES/ FACILITATION/ AGENTS OR INTERMEDIARIES REQUIRED at any stage of this process.
- Inaccurate information or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any applicant and any attempt to influence the process will lead to disqualification and a recommendation for summary dismissal.
- The decisions of the SELECTION COMMITTEE constituted by TULLOW -SCHOLARSHIP ADVISORY BOARD (T-SAB) are FINAL.
- Telephone numbers, Skype IDs and email addresses provided by applicants should be ACTIVE at all times to receive critical information on their application.
- For further enquiry and assistance on how to apply, please CONTACT the Secretariat on +233-208394052/ +233-3220-93435 or email us at email@example.com
- Applicants are advised to desist from calling to inquire of the status of their application. The Committee would inform and contact applicants when necessary.
- Applicants must apply to KNUST for admission in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Our goal is to raise transformational leaders to influence change in Ghana by providing opportunities for the acquisition of relevant STEM related degrees which emphasise practical application and entrepreneurship. This will ensure that beneficiary students graduate with skills that makes them effective contributors to industry.
ACCESS: Call for PhD ApplicationsRead More
Call for Applications for SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Chief Security OfficerRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Security OfficersRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Administrative StaffRead More
Call for Applications for Short Term Course on Big Data EngineeringRead More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Scholarships at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USARead More