Call for Applications for SONSOL Project (One Needy Student, One Laptop) For 2020/2021 Academic Year
In line with the Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed ‘SONSOL Project’, there is the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education. Applications are invited from eligible applicants as follows:
- Brilliant, but needy students
- The support is open to only Ghanaian Students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
- The support is for First to Third (1st to 3rd) Year Undergraduate students only. Final Year students are not eligible
- For Newly Admitted Students, (First Year), a maximum WASSCE aggregate of 18.
- For Continuing students, a Cumulated Weighted Average (CWA) of 55.00 and above
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, EPI, Edu. Fund, GET-Fund, MP Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- All applicants should provide/write Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Results Slip showing current CWA. (Signed and Stamped by the Examinations Officer). And WASSCE Certificate (first years only)
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit on or before Wednesday, 10th February, 2021 at 4.30pm
Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
2021 Special Congregation (Virtual)Read More
List of Pre-Qualified Applicants for SONSOL Project (One Needy Student, One Laptop)Read More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Top-Up Engineering ProgrammesRead More
Admission of Candidates to Nursing Access ProgrammeRead More
Call for Applications for SONSOL Project (One Needy Student, One Laptop) For 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Bachelor of Science and Diploma Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Community Health Nursing for the 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications from Highly Motivated Early Career Ghana-Based ResearchersRead More
Call for Applications for appointment as Research and Training CoordinatorRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Accountant at KNUST Engineering Education ProjectRead More