Call for Applications for the position of Manager the Tek Cooperative Credit Union
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for the position of Manager for the Tek Cooperative Credit Union.
The Manager shall be responsible for driving the overall strategic and operational performance of the Tek Cooperative Credit Union and shall report to the Board of Directors of the Union. As an Executive Head, the Manager shall also provide leadership to the Managerial Team to achieve the overall growth and profitability agenda of the Union.
AGE: Minimum of Forty-Five (45) years.
THE PERSON (QUALIFICATION)
- A Master’s Degree in either Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or other relevant fields. Certificate in any of these professional examinations; Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB), Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or other similar professional certificates would be an added advantage.
- Must be visionary and result-oriented.
- Transparent, firm and exhibit a high sense of leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Must have a proven capacity to motivate, manage and direct staff.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and capacity to manage and control crisis situations.
- Must have a minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in Cooperative Union or banking activities with at least Five (5) years in managerial position.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FOUR (4) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another FOUR (4) Years on the basis of good performance, altogether making a maximum of EIGHT (8) Years. The person must be able to serve a full FOUR-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are very attractive.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter and candidate’s vision (not more than two pages) together with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Referees Report and photocopies of relevant Certificates should be submitted to the email; email@example.com and hard copy to the address below not later than Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
Search Committee for Manager
TEK Cooperative Credit Union
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview.
Call for Applications for SEED Student Initiative Founder at KNUSTRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Divine Kwaku AhadzieRead More
KNUST-Enfoni Graduation PhotoshootRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Innovations ManagerRead More
Call for Applications for “H2O for Life” Summer SchoolRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Christian AgyareRead More
Call For Applications for MTN Bright Scholarship Reloaded for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More