Call for Applications for SONSOL (Support One Needy Student with One Laptop) Project for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
In line with Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed (SONSOL) Project, there is the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education.
- First Years Only
- Brilliant, but needy students
- The support is open to only Ghanaian students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
- The support is for First (1st) Year Undergraduate students ONLY. Postgraduates are not eligible
- A maximum WASSCE aggregate of 15
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from Mastercard Foundation, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, GET-Fund, MP’s Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/ Results
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Application Form and other detailed information should be downloaded from (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spacing.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services office.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Monday, 29th May, 2023 at 4:30p.m.
Call for Applications for SONSOL Project for Postgraduate Students for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Ranks Number One (1) Globally in Terms of (SDG 4) Quality EducationRead More
Call for Applications for SONSOL (Support One Needy Student with One Laptop) Project for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Michael Poku-BoansiRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Appointment of Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) – Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUSTRead More
PhD Poster PresentationRead More
Call for Applications for Scientific Ambassadors for Sustainable Transition (AMBITION) in Europe and AfricaRead More
Admission of Candidates into Bachelor of Science Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Public Health Nursing for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Research WeekRead More