Call For Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a full-time Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing a full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least strong Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal report (first years).
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts/Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer. (Including current Second Semester’s results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from (Here!) or the Donor’s website, (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and reference number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applications are to be submitted on or before Friday 21st January, 2022 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
Call for Applications for SONSOL Project for Postgraduate Students for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Ranks Number One (1) Globally in Terms of (SDG 4) Quality EducationRead More
Call for Applications for SONSOL (Support One Needy Student with One Laptop) Project for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Michael Poku-BoansiRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Appointment of Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) – Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUSTRead More
PhD Poster PresentationRead More
Call for Applications for Scientific Ambassadors for Sustainable Transition (AMBITION) in Europe and AfricaRead More
Admission of Candidates into Bachelor of Science Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Public Health Nursing for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Research WeekRead More