Call For Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a full-time Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing a full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least strong Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal report (first years).
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts/Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer. (Including current Second Semester’s results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and reference number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applications are to be submitted on or before Friday 21st January, 2022 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Manager of Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Supply Chain Graduate ScholarshipsRead More
Admission of Candidates to MPhil in Intellectual Property (MIP) 2022-2024Read More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Executive Manager-Nyansapↄ Eco-ResortRead More
KNUST E-Learning Week CelebrationRead More
Call for Applications for PhD Funding Under the German-West African Centre for Global Health and Pandemic Prevention (G-WAC)Read More
Admission of Candidates to a Fully Online Higher Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for SRC-Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) for 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for the Next Competition of the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship ProgramRead More