Call for Applications, Educational Pathways International Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University to help them pursue their education successfully.
The Scholarship is opened to both continuing (2nd and 3rd years) and fresh students who are pursuing a full time programme.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
Prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration for SHS
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current - Second Semester results)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the KNUST Website, www.knust.edu.gh OR www.educationalpathwaysinternational.org
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All applicants are to submit their applications on or before 17th September 2018 at 3.00 pm.
Call for Applications for SONSOL Project for Postgraduate Students for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Ranks Number One (1) Globally in Terms of (SDG 4) Quality EducationRead More
Call for Applications for SONSOL (Support One Needy Student with One Laptop) Project for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Michael Poku-BoansiRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Appointment of Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) – Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUSTRead More
PhD Poster PresentationRead More
Call for Applications for Scientific Ambassadors for Sustainable Transition (AMBITION) in Europe and AfricaRead More
Admission of Candidates into Bachelor of Science Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Public Health Nursing for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
KNUST Research WeekRead More