Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be a least Second Class Upper.
First year applicants should have a WASSECE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration for SHS.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current - Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Continuing student applicants are to submit their Applications on 30th September, 2019 and Fresh students are to also submit their Applications on 30th September, 2019.
The Gambia Technical Training Institute: Admission of candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Invitation to ACCESS Idea CompetitionRead More
Opportunity to Obtain a Start-Up to be an EntrepreneurRead More
Disclaimer – Scholarship Application Processing FeeRead More
Admission of Candidates to Limited MPhil and MSc Engineering Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Stem Workshop for TeachersRead More
Call for Short-Term Students and Post Docs Scholarships 2020Read More
Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Skills for Excellence In Science Series (SEXISS); Good Clinical Practice (GCP) 2020Read More
6th Call for Research Proposals: KNUST Research Fund (KReF) - Deadline extendedRead More