Call for Applications for the Appointment of a Dean at the School of Public Health
THE COUNCIL of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, announces the Executive Search for a dynamic and business-oriented person with proven academic abilities to be appointed as DEAN to the University’s SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH with effect from AUGUST 01, 2021.
The Dean is the Head of the School and shall be responsible, under the Provost for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University.
- Must be of Professorial status or equivalent grade in an analogous institution.
- Must be a distinguished scholar with a capacity to motivate and direct staff.
- Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills and must be above reproach.
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills and capacity to manage and control crisis situations.
- Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the University for common purpose.
- Must be sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement.
- Must be able to attract grants and funds for Research and Development activities for the School.
- Must be able to serve a full THREE-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
Terms of Appointment
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for THREE (3) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another Three (3) Years, altogether making a maximum of Six (6) Years. The Candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the Six-Year Term before attaining the statutory retiring age of 60.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
- A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the School.
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address, not later than Friday, June 25, 2021.
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE
Call for Applications for the position of Internal Auditor the Tek Cooperative Credit UnionRead More
Call for Applications for the position of Manager the Tek Cooperative Credit UnionRead More
Call for Applications for the Position of Vice Chancellor, University of the GambiaRead More
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Innovative Business IdeasRead More
Graduate Employability Ideas Competition 2021Read More
Call for Applications for appointment as Research and Training CoordinatorRead More
Call for Applications for the Appointment of a Dean at the School of Public HealthRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More