Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree MSc. Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following One (1) Year MSc. programmes in the KNUST School of Business, Accra Centre (Adjiringanor).
- MSc. Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership (Weekend)
- MSc. Air Transportation and Aviation Management (Weekend)
- Applicants must possess an Honours Degree from a recognised University or Institution of Higher Learning.
- Applicants for the MSc. Aviation Management programme must have Business, all Sciences or Engineering background.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission is in progress.
Candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Ecobank or at the Accounts Office of the School of Graduate Studies, KNUST.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is 30th September, 2019.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must generate logins and apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Engineering Undergraduate Top-up & Nursing Access ProgrammesRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree MSc. Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Funding Opportunity Announcement for Staff PhD StudentsRead More
Call for Applications, Tullow Scholarships 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for PhD Position in Water Treatment TechnologiesRead More
Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More