2023/2024 Undergraduate Admissions - College of Science and Engineering
The College of Science and Engineering of The Gambia University of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology (USET) wishes to inform the General Public that admissions are ongoing for the following programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Each programme has three entry points with minimum entry requirements as follows:
- For WASSCE Applicants: Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics, and Physics, AND Credit Passes in ANY Three (3) of the following subjects: Further Mathematics, General Science, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Auto-mechanics, Applied Electricity or any other Science or Mathematics-related courses.
- For “A” LEVEL Applicants: Credit Passes in at least Four (4) Subjects at “O” Level including English Language, Mathematics, and Physics PLUS “A-Level” Credit Pass in ANY Two (2) of the following: Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
- For Mature Applicants: (1) Must be at least 25 years old at the time of submitting the application with a minimum of three years relevant working experience and Credit Passes in English, Mathematics and General Science or Physics in the WASSCE/SSSCE, OR (2) possess a related HND with Credit Passes in English and Mathematics, OR (3) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
Applicants Must Generate an E-Voucher from the KNUST Website (HERE!) and Follow the Application Instructions. E-Voucher Costs $15.00 (USD) payable in GMD at Zenith Bank USET Account Number: 4070106707.
Submit both the printout of your application and receipt of e-voucher payment from the Bank to USET, Kanifing Campus. Only applicants who have paid their application fees will have their applications processed.
The Application Portal will be closed at midnight on Friday, December 15, 2023.
For further information, please contact Career Guidance and Marketing Unit at: +(220) 437-7025 / 370-4682 / 731-4023 / 735-0500.
Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training Institutions - 2023Read More
Admission into MSc Programmes in Supply Chain Management for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Application for Scholarship AwardsRead More
57th Congregation (Postgraduate)Read More
12th RP Baffour Memorial LecturesRead More
57th Congregation (Undergraduate)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointment as KTP Project Associate - HydroponicsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as KTP Project Associate - Solar Powered Cocoa Pod BreakerRead More
Continuing Professional Development Course in Sustainable Reverse Logistics in the Digital AgeRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at Nyansapo Eco ResortRead More