Call for Facilitators - Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUST
The Centre of Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA) is an interdisciplinary Centre of Excellence established at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology to conduct applied research, educational programs (PhD, MPhil/MSc), and professional development and training courses in Health and Agricultural Supply Chain Innovation. CARISCA is the premier BRIDGE-TRAIN Programme of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in sub-Saharan Africa focused on supply chain innovation activities in the health and agriculture sectors.
CARISCA is excited to announce the introduction of the following academic programmes in the upcoming academic year:
- MSc Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- MSc Health Supply Chain
- MSc Agricultural Supply Chain
- BSc Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
Visit HERE to view course content for each programme.
As part of our commitment to providing high-quality education and fostering academic excellence, CARISCA is seeking dedicated and experienced facilitators to join our esteemed faculty and contribute to the success of these innovative programmes.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of MPhil degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated expertise and substantial research experience in the subject area of the course.
- Proven track record of teaching and engaging students in a higher education setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment
- Deliver engaging course content that aligns with the programme's learning objectives.
- Facilitate interactive and dynamic classroom discussions, fostering critical thinking and knowledge sharing.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on student assignments and assessments.
- Mentor and guide students in their academic pursuits.
- Collaborate with fellow facilitators members and contribute to the continuous improvement of the programme.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents to email@example.com by Friday, 29th September, 2023:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) highlighting academic qualifications, teaching and research experience.
- A cover letter indicating the course(s) you are applying to teach and your motivation for applying.
- A teaching statement outlining your approach to teaching and learning, including strategies for engaging diverse learners.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview
18th International Biometric Society Sub-Saharan Africa Network (IBS-SUSAN) Biennial ConferenceRead More
Call for Facilitators - Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUSTRead More
32nd Christof Heyns African Human Rights Moot Court CompetitionRead More
Admission into PhD, MPhil, and MSc Programmes in Engineering for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for SRC-KBN Scholarship for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Public Lecture by Chancellor of MITRead More
Professorial Inaugural Lecture by Professor Leonard K. AmekudziRead More
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as ProvostRead More