International Competitive Tendering (ICT)
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (KNUST), KUMASI
IFT NO.: AS/KNUST/TSERVICE/0003/2019
PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND INSTALLATION OF AN INTEGRATED ERP SOFTWARE COMPLIANT WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IPSAS) FOR THE UNIVERSITY.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a world-class academic centre of excellence, spearheading West Africa’s pursuit of technological advancement. Its mission is to provide an environment for teaching, research and entrepreneurship training in Science and Technology for the industrial and socio-economic development of Ghana, Africa and other nations. KNUST also offers service to community, is open to all the people of Ghana and positioned to attract scholars, industrialists and entrepreneurs from Africa and other international community”.
KNUST is a Public University located in Kumasi, Ghana, West Africa. It has Six Academic Colleges and an Institute of Distance Learning (IDL) with more than 55,000 students enrolled as at the 2018/19 academic year. It operates from multiple campuses throughout Ghana and has several research units across the country.
The University intends to develop and install a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software compliant with the requirements of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) which will introduce significant changes in the way financial information is currently processed and presented. Accounting for property, plant and equipment, inventories, intangible assets, recognition of employee liabilities and expenses, changing the basis for expense recognition from obligation to delivery of goods and services and the presentation of budget information are some of the areas where change will be most evident.
- The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Technical Services for the Development and Installation of an Integrated ERP Software Compliant with the Requirements of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) for the University.
- Tender Security: GH¢30,000.00.
- The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers from Ghana and Overseas for the procurement of the above Technical Service.
An eligible Tenderer in the Public Procurement shall possess the following documents or their equivalence where applicable.
- Certificate of Incorporation (Renewal Mandate required);
- Certificate to Commence Business;
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
- VAT Registration Certificate;
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate; and
- Public Procurement Authority’s Suppliers Registration Certificate.
Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering (ICT) procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Procurement Office, KNUST, Kumasi and inspect the Tender Documents at the same Office from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day, starting from Friday, 25th January, 2019.
- Complete sets of Tender Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the Director of Procurement, Procurement Office, KNUST, Kumasi and upon a payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢1,000.00 or USD$ 200.00 for the set of Documents.
- The method of payment would be by cash or bank draft to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi.
- The Completed Sealed Tenders must be delivered to the tender box at the address below on or before 10:00 a.m., Friday, 8th March, 2019. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 150 days after the deadline of tender submission.
- Late tenders shall be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives, who choose to attend the meeting at the address below at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, 8th March 2019. The tender must be accompanied by the appropriate Tender Security indicated above.
Procurement Office Conference Room
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST),
Telephone: + 233- (0) 32-2060447, Ext. 106
Applications are Invited from Suitably Qualified Candidates for Admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. Junior High School Specialism)Read More
Call for Applications for AGEA Summer School 2019Read More
Call for Applications for Standard Chartered Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for 3 PhD PositionsRead More
Partial Funding; 2019 Admission into PhD and MSc Programmes in Water and EnvironmentRead More
Public Lecture; Why do the Asante vote for the New Patriotic Party in National Elections?Read More
Appointment of ProvostsRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Participation: Building Capacity of Female Scientists in Data Analysis for Decision Making and Strategic PlanningRead More
Call for Applications for Full Scholarship into PhD Programme in Climate Change and Land UseRead More