Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing a full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least a Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal Reports.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or Certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current - Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Application Forms can be downloaded (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January, 2023 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More
Basic Arrival Information for KNUST StudentsRead More
56th Congregation (Virtual & In-Person)Read More
Call for Applications for Educational Fondazione Scholarship for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Hulede Foundation Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Entry Examination/Interviews into the KNUST School of Medicine and DentistryRead More
Training Workshop for Hall Assistants/Managers and Their Security PersonnelRead More