Call for Applications for Appointment as Security Officers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified CONTRACT/CASUAL STAFF WITHIN KNUST for appointment to limited vacancies as SECURITY OFFICERS in the University.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The appointment is an entry level Junior Staff status and on full-time basis.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Guard Point/Post duties.
- Perform human and vehicular traffic management duties.
- Perform foot and mobile patrol duties.
- Keep records of security incidents.
- Collaborate with the workings of local Security Agencies under supervision.
- Perform any other security related duties assigned.
- Applicants MUST have SSCE or WASSCE certificates with Passes in English and Core Mathematics from any recognised educational institution.
- Applicants should have served continuously as a KNUST Contract/Casual Security Guard for at least one (1) year and of good conduct.
- Should not be more than 35 years by January 2020.
- Applicants must pass written examinations, interviews and requisite body selection as part of the recruitment process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word will be an advantage
- Must be medically fit for the position.
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Duty conscious and dedication to duty.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates may pick up Application Forms from the Office of the DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DIVISION (Room 214), Main Administration Block.
Seven (7) copies of the completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Referee Reports, and photocopies of relevant Certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD (Room 214) not later than FRIDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020.
ACCESS: Call for PhD ApplicationsRead More
Call for Applications for SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Chief Security OfficerRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Security OfficersRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Administrative StaffRead More
Call for Applications for Short Term Course on Big Data EngineeringRead More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Scholarships at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USARead More