Call for Applications for SONSOL (Support One Needy Student with One Laptop) Project for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
In line with Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed (SONSOL) Project, there is the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education.
- First Years Only
- Brilliant, but needy students
- The support is open to only Ghanaian students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
- The support is for First (1st) Year Undergraduate students ONLY. Postgraduates are not eligible
- A maximum WASSCE aggregate of 15
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from Mastercard Foundation, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, GET-Fund, MP’s Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/ Results
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Application Form and other detailed information should be downloaded from (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spacing.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services office.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Monday, 29th May, 2023 at 4:30p.m.
2023/2024 Undergraduate Admissions - College of Science and EngineeringRead More
Hackathon for University StudentsRead More
10th KNUST Summer SchoolRead More
18th International Biometric Society Sub-Saharan Africa Network (IBS-SUSAN) Biennial ConferenceRead More
Call for Facilitators - Centre for Applied Research Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA), KNUSTRead More
32nd Christof Heyns African Human Rights Moot Court CompetitionRead More
Admission into PhD, MPhil, and MSc Programmes in Engineering for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for SRC-KBN Scholarship for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for the 2023/2024 Academic YearRead More
Public Lecture by Chancellor of MITRead More