Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarships For 2020/2021 Academic Year
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be a least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current - Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applications are to be submitted on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
Call for Applications for appointment as Research and Training CoordinatorRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Accountant at KNUST Engineering Education ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at Faculty of Law, KNUSTRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarships For 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Chief of Party - USAID/West Africa ASSESS ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Activity and Evaluations Manager USAID/West Africa ASSESS ProjectRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Accountant at the Office of Grants and Research (OGR) - Internal AdvertisementRead More
Call for Applications for the Recruitment of a Laboratory Instrumentation Manager for RWESCKRead More