Call for Applications for Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers one-year scholarship to female students in the KNUST School of Business to enable them pursue their University Education.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian female students in their first year who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate not more than 10.
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, a reference number, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00pm.
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More
Basic Arrival Information for KNUST StudentsRead More
56th Congregation (Virtual & In-Person)Read More
Call for Applications for Educational Fondazione Scholarship for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Hulede Foundation Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Entry Examination/Interviews into the KNUST School of Medicine and DentistryRead More
Training Workshop for Hall Assistants/Managers and Their Security PersonnelRead More