Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need – Maximum ½ a page to one page only
- Updated Result Slip Signed and Stamped by the Exams officer
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information can be downloaded (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicant should not be a beneficiary of any form of financial assistant or scholarship at the time of application
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission:
Applicants are to submit their Applications by Friday, 11th October, 2019 on or before 3:00pm.
The Gambia Technical Training Institute: Admission of candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Invitation to ACCESS Idea CompetitionRead More
Opportunity to Obtain a Start-Up to be an EntrepreneurRead More
Disclaimer – Scholarship Application Processing FeeRead More
Admission of Candidates to Limited MPhil and MSc Engineering Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Stem Workshop for TeachersRead More
Call for Short-Term Students and Post Docs Scholarships 2020Read More
Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Skills for Excellence In Science Series (SEXISS); Good Clinical Practice (GCP) 2020Read More
6th Call for Research Proposals: KNUST Research Fund (KReF) - Deadline extendedRead More