Call for Applications for “Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship” for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Empowering Africa Inc. is accepting applications for a one-year full-tuition scholarship. This scholarship is only available to Ghanaian students pursuing a programme in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). Applicants must be academically strong, service-minded, and looking to make a difference in their communities. We will be accepting applications from students who are applying to study in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi. Students who receive the scholarship will have their WASSCE scores checked officially.
However, Please Note: Students already enrolled in KNUST MUST have a B average (Minimum Second Class Upper).
Prospective applicant to KNUST OR KNUST students in their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year who are Brilliant but Needy.
This scholarship does not apply to the following types of students: international students, fee-paying students, and part-time students.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/results
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letters
- Awards or certificates (if any).
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
Also, all prospective applicants should be:
- Academically motivated and devoted: Students must show a commitment to higher education and a high level of academic achievement through their grades, scores, essays, and from references.
- Committed to community involvement: Students must show that they are committed to not just bettering themselves but making a positive difference in their community. This can be seen through the applicant’s description of extracurricular/volunteer work, their essays, and their references.
Interested applicants are to visit (Here!) to apply.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office. (Room 19), Dean of Students- J. HARPER Building
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications before/on Friday, 31st July, 2020.
ACCESS: Call for PhD ApplicationsRead More
Call for Applications for SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Chief Security OfficerRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Security OfficersRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Administrative StaffRead More
Call for Applications for Short Term Course on Big Data EngineeringRead More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Scholarships at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USARead More