Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (CEMBA/CEMPA/MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/ LLM/MPHARM/MPHIL/PhD)
General Admission Requirements
- Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS DIVISION
- PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 11th February, 2019.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Call for Applications for Appointment as a Project Manager For RWESCKRead More
Call for Applications for ACCESS Virtual Stay Sponsorships 2021Read More
70th Anniversary Book Cover Design ContestRead More
Internal Advertisement: Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Director, Institute of Distance LearningRead More
Call for Applications to PhD and MSc Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at BIRDRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the Department of PharmacologyRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Veterinary MedicineRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Public HealthRead More