Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (CEMBA/CEMPA/MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/ LLM/MPHARM/MPHIL/PhD)
General Admission Requirements
- Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS DIVISION
- PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 11th February, 2019.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
2019 Special CongregationRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments as CoachesRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the University HospitalRead More
Admission of Candidates to BSc. And Diploma Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Community Health Nursing for the 2020/2021 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Engineering Undergraduate Top-up & Nursing Access ProgrammesRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree MSc. Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More