Admission of Candidates to Diploma in Education (Sandwich) Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
The Faculty of Educational Studies, College of Art and Built Environment, wishes to announce for the information of Students of KNUST that a 3-Semester Diploma in Education (Sandwich) programme has been set up. The programme has been designed for persons interested in teaching Junior/Senior High School subjects.
Applications are, therefore, invited from interested students for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Year, effective May 16 to August 31, 2022.
The following are eligible to apply for admission as candidates for the Diploma in Education programme:
- Students admitted to read undergraduate programmes in KNUST.
- Programmes of study must be related to teaching subjects in Senior High Schools and other pre-tertiary institutions, including Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; English Language; French; Geography; History, etc.
- Continuing students who at the time of completing Year 1 have a C WA of 50.0
- Candidates meeting the requirements stipulated in (l), (2), and (3) must also meet other conditions or requirements as may be prescribed by the Faculty of Educational Studies Board.
Mode of Delivery
The programme will be delivered in a blended mode (face-to-face and online) during three (3) long vacations in 3 blocks as follows:
- Block One - Year 1 Long Vacation
- Block Two - Year 2 Long Vacation
- Block Three - Year 3 Long Vacation
Applicants Should Take Note of the Following:
- Applicants must purchase the KNUST application e-voucher at GH¢240.00, from the Ghana Post offices, and complete the online Application Form (Here)
- Any application that is not fully and/ or properly completed at the time of submission shall not be processed and/or considered
- Admission Fees would include Tuition and Residential Accommodation
Celebration of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD-2023)Read More
Call for Applications for Appointments of Project Officers – Mastercard Higher Institution Health Collaborative ProjectRead More
2023 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies for Ministry of Health Training InstitutionsRead More
Basic Arrival Information for KNUST StudentsRead More
56th Congregation (Virtual & In-Person)Read More
Call for Applications for Educational Fondazione Scholarship for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Hulede Foundation Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic YearRead More
Entry Examination/Interviews into the KNUST School of Medicine and DentistryRead More
Training Workshop for Hall Assistants/Managers and Their Security PersonnelRead More