Call for Applications for Appointment as a Project Manager For RWESCK
The Regional Water and Environmental Sanitation Centre of the University of Science and Technology is implementing World Bank Africa Centre’s of Excellence Project. RWESCK is seeking to recruit a PROJECT MANAGER who is talented, competent and highly motivated individual. I write to inform you to initiate a recruitment process for the position of RWESCK Project Manager.
RWESCK Project Manager will be responsible for management of the Centre’s Projects and managerial activities. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating teaching delivery, research uptake, short courses and events,
- Preparing Monitoring and Evaluation data for submission to project sponsors,
- Preparing annual report, short course report, research reports, meetings and events reports,
- Designing and preparing communication materials and communicating with partners, Centre fellows and follow-up on the implementation of activities,
- Undertaking general office management and administration duties including logistics, procurement and effective functioning of management systems,
- Processing applications for Admissions of Students and managing and Students’ database, and management of MSc/PhD research progress reports,
- Providing administrative support to the Centre Director.
Qualified applicants to apply MUST possess:
- A minimum of MSc degree in Water and Sanitation, Water Resources Management, Planning, Project Management, Communication and other relevant field,
- Three (3) years project management, grant proposal writing and communication work experience in international organisation or on donor projects,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills,
- Proficient in using various types of computer application with strong working speed on the computer,
- Applicant must have skills for effective management, results-driven, ability to take initiative, self-directed and self-motivated, team player who communicates in an open, honest and respectful manner.
- Applicant with PhD or Highly Skilled in written communication and project grant proposal writing with evidence of grant won and official reports preparation will be an advantage.
The appointment is for TWO years and a highly attractive remuneration will be paid for the position.
Call for Applications for Appointment as a Project Manager For RWESCKRead More
Call for Applications for ACCESS Virtual Stay Sponsorships 2021Read More
70th Anniversary Book Cover Design ContestRead More
Internal Advertisement: Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Director, Institute of Distance LearningRead More
Call for Applications to PhD and MSc Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at BIRDRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the Department of PharmacologyRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Veterinary MedicineRead More
Call for Applications for Appointments at the School of Public HealthRead More