Appointment of Pharmacy Superintendent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT.
The Pharmacy Superintendent is the Head of the University Hospital Pharmacy and shall, under the Director of Health Services, provide leadership to the Pharmacists and other staff in the Pharmacy.
Terms of Appointment
The Appointment is full-time.
- Must be a qualified Pharmacist in good standing with the Pharmacy Council
- Must be a practicing Pharmacist with at least fifteen (15) years’ experience or
- Must have served as Senior Pharmacist in a University or equivalent grade in an analogous institution for a minimum of five (5) years
- Proven leadership and management capabilities to lead and co-ordinate the day-to-day administration of the Hospital Pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
Conditions of Service
Mode of Application
Interested Candidates should submit an Application Letter together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees; and,
- A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the University Hospital Pharmacy.
Applications should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT to reach the DEPUTY REGISTRAR (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) KNUST, Kumasi, not later than FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Provisional Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Brighter Investments Financial Support for Ghanaian Students in Science, Engineering and Business - 2019Read More
Appointment of Pharmacy SuperintendentRead More
2019 Admission into PhD, MPhil and MSc Programmes in EngineeringRead More
Admission of Candidates to MPhil Field Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year (EIST)Read More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Year- Obuasi CampusRead More
Appointment of Project Manager and Project Accountant at TRECK, KNUSTRead More
Appointment of Project Manager and Project Accountant at the Africa Centre of Excellence (ACE) for Engineering Education and Research, KNUSTRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More