Call for Applications for Standard Chartered Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
Standard Chartered Scholarship Educational Fund formally calls for Applicants for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st and 2nd year who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full time programme in Pure Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), BSc. Human Biology, and BSc. Agriculture.
The minimum grade for prospective applicants must be at least a Second Class Upper of CWA 65.00 and above.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Complete University Academic Transcripts.
- Applicants who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms should be downloaded from the University Website
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants should submit their Applications Forms on or before Friday, 5th April, 2019 by 4.30pm
Provisional Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Brighter Investments Financial Support for Ghanaian Students in Science, Engineering and Business - 2019Read More
Appointment of Pharmacy SuperintendentRead More
2019 Admission into PhD, MPhil and MSc Programmes in EngineeringRead More
Admission of Candidates to MPhil Field Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year (EIST)Read More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Year- Obuasi CampusRead More
Appointment of Project Manager and Project Accountant at TRECK, KNUSTRead More
Appointment of Project Manager and Project Accountant at the Africa Centre of Excellence (ACE) for Engineering Education and Research, KNUSTRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More