Call for Applications for S.T. Nankani Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
S.T Nankani Foundation is a Scholarship Scheme that offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd year, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration of SHS.
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
- Applicants should include their Updated Transcripts.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the University Website.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) of the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before 17th October 2018 at 3.00 p.m.
Appointment of Head of Security ServicesRead More
Appointment of University Relations OfficerRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Undergraduate Top-Up Programmes, IDLRead More
Appointment of Director, Institute of Educational Studies, KNUSTRead More
International Accelerated Degree Program (IADP 3+1+1) Scholarships at Arizona State University (ASU-USA)Read More
Admission of Candidates to BSc. and Diploma Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Community Health Nursing for the 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for S.T. Nankani Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic YearRead More
Bioinformatics Workshop on ENSEMBLRead More
Notification of Election of Pro Vice-ChancellorRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2018/2019 Academic YearRead More