Call for Applications for S.T. Nankani Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
S.T Nankani Foundation is a Scholarship Scheme that offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd year, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration of SHS.
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
- Applicants should include their Updated Transcripts.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the University Website.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) of the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before 17th October 2018 at 3.00 p.m.
Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Engineering Undergraduate Top-up & Nursing Access ProgrammesRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree MSc. Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for Educational Pathways International Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Funding Opportunity Announcement for Staff PhD StudentsRead More
Call for Applications, Tullow Scholarships 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for PhD Position in Water Treatment TechnologiesRead More
Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More