Appointment of University Relations Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as UNIVERSITY RELATIONS OFFICER.
The University Relations Officer is the Head of the University Relations Office. He is required to provide strategic planning with respect to dealing with the University‘s Publics; coordinate all events, ceremonies, programmes and other public relations activities of the University; responsible for all publications of the University; liaise with University Management on the day-to-day interactions with the University’s Publics; manage media relations and develop strong relationships and rapport with media representatives both electronic and print; supervise the development and execution of content for website and social media platforms of the University and serve as a liaison officer between the University and the KNUST Global Alumni Association.
The position requires:
- A dynamic, self-motivated, and result-oriented person;
- Ability to competently articulate the University’s position/views on issues;
- A team player with good analytical skills; and
- A person with the ability to exercise sound judgment, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills.
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing and/or Development Communication
- Must have served in Senior Management position with a minimum of 10 years work experience; and
- A membership of a recognised professional body in Public Relations or in a related field would be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service are very attractive
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with TEN (10) copies of the Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR UNIVERSITY RELATIONS OFFICER to reach the REGISTRAR, KNUST, Kumasi, not later than FEBRUARY 15, 2019.
Call for Applications for Full Scholarship into PhD Programme in Climate Change and Land UseRead More
Admission of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Sale of Application Forms for 2019/2020 Academic Year IDL Postgraduate, Undergraduate (Top-Up) & Diploma ProgrammesRead More
Admission of Candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for PhD PositionsRead More
International Competitive Tendering (ICT)Read More
Vacancies for Project Staff; Centre for Business DevelopmentRead More
Appointment of Head of Security ServicesRead More
Appointment of University Relations OfficerRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Undergraduate Top-Up Programmes, IDLRead More