Appointment of Pharmacy Superintendent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT.
The Pharmacy Superintendent is the Head of the University Hospital Pharmacy and shall under, the Director of Health Services, provide leadership to the Pharmacists and all other staff.
Terms of Appointment
The Appointment is full-time.
- Applicant must possess post-graduate degree in Pharmacy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Must be a qualified Pharmacist in good standing with the Pharmacy Council
- Must have served as Senior Pharmacist in a University or an equivalent grade in analogous institution for a minimum of five (5) years
- Proven leadership and management capabilities to lead and co-ordinate the day-to-day administration of the Hospital Pharmacy with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Conditions of Service
Mode of Application
Interested Candidates should submit an Application Letter together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees; and,
- A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the University Hospital Pharmacy.
Completed Application should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT to reach the DEPUTY REGISTRAR (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) KNUST, Kumasi, not later than TUESDAY, MAY 02, 2017