Appointment of Director of Sports
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as DIRECTOR OF SPORTS in the University.
The Director of Sports is the Head of the Sports Directorate of the University and provides leadership and direction in the management of sporting activities in the University. The Director of Sports is responsible for the implementation of the University’s Sports Policies and Programmes.
The position requires:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and competent person with proven ability;
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills; and,
- Computer literacy.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Sports Administration/Management or Physical Education or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of TEN YEARS relevant experience in the field of sports and recreation;
- Additional professional certificate (s) in Sports Administration, Coaching, etc. will be an added advantage;
- Must have proven competency in at least TWO established sports disciplines;
- Must be knowledgeable in sports organization at the University level or analogous institution.
Salary and Conditions of Service are very attractive
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants may submit an Application together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees.
- Six (6) copies of the Application Document.
Completed Application should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR DIRECTOR OF SPORTS to reach the DEPUTY REGISTRAR (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) KNUST, Kumasi, not later than April 07, 2017.