Appointment of Head of Security Services
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as HEAD OF SECURITY SERVICES.
The Person shall be the Head of the University’s Security Services; and, shall be responsible for the following:
- Implement strategic security plans of the University;
- Supervise the Security Services and ensure the security and safety of life and property on campus;
- Policing, investigations, and intelligence gathering;
- Liaise with the appropriate offices of the University, the Police and other Security Agencies, on matters bordering on the security of the University; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The prospective Candidate must be:
- A Security Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Commissioner of Police or its equivalent in the Ghana Armed Forces/ other analogous Security Organisations;
- Duty conscious and have the capacity to manage crisis situations;
- Sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement; and,
- A good communicator with good inter-personal skills;
Membership of International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) would be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
- The Appointment, which is a Senior Member status, shall be on full-time basis.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post is attractive.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with TEN (10) copies of Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees, to reach the following address, not later than FEBRUARY 15, 2019:
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE, KUMASI
Vacancies for Project Staff; Centre for Business DevelopmentRead More
Appointment of Head of Security ServicesRead More
Appointment of University Relations OfficerRead More
Sale of Application Forms for Undergraduate Top-Up Programmes, IDLRead More
Appointment of Director, Institute of Educational Studies, KNUSTRead More
International Accelerated Degree Program (IADP 3+1+1) Scholarships at Arizona State University (ASU-USA)Read More
Admission of Candidates to BSc. and Diploma Top-Up Programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Emergency Nursing and Community Health Nursing for the 2019/2020 Academic YearRead More
Call for Applications for S.T. Nankani Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic YearRead More
Bioinformatics Workshop on ENSEMBLRead More
Notification of Election of Pro Vice-ChancellorRead More