President John Evans Atta Mills was widely regarded as caring, principled and a dedicated leader, who made lasting contributions towards the advancement of socio- economic development and good governance in Ghana.
He as a law professor, having lectured for so many years has greatly contributed to the development of education in Ghana and the world at large. He exhibited selflessness and dedication to the service of his country.
We in academia will also remember him for his legacy of humility, hard work, integrity and sacrifice. As an academic institution working to advance the cause of humanity through research, we have lost a companion in this regard.
On behalf of the Chancellor, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, and all the management of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, we wish to express our condolences to the entire nation, his family and to everyone.
Damirifa due, due ne Amanehunu, Prof. Nante yie.
May you rest peacefully in the bosom of your creator.
More Recent News
- 22-May KNUST Commissions Fire Station
- 22-May KNUST Signs MoU with Akate Farms
- 21-May Project Proposal Workshop at KNUST
- 21-May Danish Universities And Companies Donate To KNUST
- 14-May Chief of Army Staff, Ghana Visits KNUST
- 14-May School Of Veterinary Medicine Gets New Bus
- 14-May Tel Aviv University Explores Cooperation with KNUST
- 13-May KNUST Organises Dinner Dance for Athletes
- 13-May Art Lecturer Receives Outstanding Coordinator's Award
- 06-May Danish Team Visits KNUST
It is announced for the information of the general public and all prospective Ghanaian, International and Postgraduate Applicants that Application to Programmes at the University for the 2013/2014 Academic year is now open