The Ambassador of Brazil to Ghana, Irene Vida Gaua together with a delegation from Contracta Brazil has paid a courtesy call on the Vice-Chancellor of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Speaking on behalf of the delegation, Irene Vida Gaua said their visit is in connection with their intention to collaborate with experts in architecture and design at the KNUST for Brazil’s impending reconstruction of the Kumasi Market Project.
The delegation expressed interest in partnering KNUST in other areas other than design and architecture and stated that the Kumasi Market Reconstruction Project will be the biggest project Brazil will be undertaking in Kumasi.
Professor R.C. Abaidoo, the Provost of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources received the delegation on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor W. O. Ellis. He stated that KNUST as an Institution has experts in Design, Architecture, Planning and Sociology who will be willing to bring their expertise to bear to reconstruct the Kumasi market. He said the University has a good record of collaborating with countries to undertake projects that benefit Ghanaians and pledged KNUST’s support for the upcoming market project.
More Recent News
- 22-May KNUST Commissions Fire Station
- 22-May KNUST Signs MoU with Akate Farms
- 21-May Project Proposal Workshop at KNUST
- 21-May Danish Universities And Companies Donate To KNUST
- 14-May Chief of Army Staff, Ghana Visits KNUST
- 14-May School Of Veterinary Medicine Gets New Bus
- 14-May Tel Aviv University Explores Cooperation with KNUST
- 13-May KNUST Organises Dinner Dance for Athletes
- 13-May Art Lecturer Receives Outstanding Coordinator's Award
- 06-May Danish Team Visits KNUST
It is announced for the information of the general public and all prospective Ghanaian, International and Postgraduate Applicants that Application to Programmes at the University for the 2013/2014 Academic year is now open