Aglow International Ghana, a network of caring and praying women dedicated to promoting the welfare of women and teenage girls, has organised its 2012 National Convention on KNUST campus, under the theme: “The Key of David”.
Professor R.K. Nkum, the Provost of the College of Science, who represented the Vice-Chancellor of KNUST, welcomed the delegates to KNUST campus. He said he was personally happy to be part of the gathering of women who love God. Professor Nkum was optimistic that as they gather to deliberate on the “Key of David”, they would be blessed and Ghana will also obtain peace in this electioneering year.
Her Ladyship, Lady Julia Osei-Tutu welcomed the delegates to Kumasi on behalf of the Asantehene and Chancellor of KNUST, Otumfuo Osei Tutu Ababio II whom she said was thrilled to have them on the Asante land. She said their purpose as Christian women is to live a life that will bring glory to God so that their legacy can be passed on to the next generation. She encouraged the women to continue with the teaching, inspiration, charity and love they have towards their peers and also lead the crusade to eliminate tags such as:”Women are their own enemies” so that young women will be encouraged to attain higher laurels.
Aglow International is a Kingdom Movement committed to seeing God’s will done on earth as it is in Heaven. The group has over 200 fellowships throughout the country and has over the years ministered to the welfares of women all over the Country.
More Recent News
- 22-May KNUST Commissions Fire Station
- 22-May KNUST Signs MoU with Akate Farms
- 21-May Project Proposal Workshop at KNUST
- 21-May Danish Universities And Companies Donate To KNUST
- 14-May Chief of Army Staff, Ghana Visits KNUST
- 14-May School Of Veterinary Medicine Gets New Bus
- 14-May Tel Aviv University Explores Cooperation with KNUST
- 13-May KNUST Organises Dinner Dance for Athletes
- 13-May Art Lecturer Receives Outstanding Coordinator's Award
- 06-May Danish Team Visits KNUST
It is announced for the information of the general public and all prospective Ghanaian, International and Postgraduate Applicants that Application to Programmes at the University for the 2013/2014 Academic year is now open