Application For Educational Pathways International Scholarships For 2012/2013
Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers four-year scholarships for brilliant but needy students to enable them pursue University education in their own country.
ELIGIBILITY: The scholarship is opened to all brilliant but needy students of KNUST reading full time programmes.
APPLICATION FORM and other detailed information can be downloaded from the KNUST website, or the foundation’s website;
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS and all required attachments should be submitted at Room 110&111 Main Administration.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
Friday, 21st September, 2012.
PLEASE NOTE: No applications would be accepted after the deadline.
- For further information, please contact the undersigned in Room 110/111
SANDRA ARABA FOSU (MRS)
- 3rd Jun 2013 2013 International Climate Change and Population Conference
- 8th Jul 2013 SUNY-Geneseo Global Health Programme
- 18th Jul 2013 Design, Development & Research Conference 2013
- 8th Aug 2013 2nd Applied Research Conference in Africa (ARCA 2013)
- 28th Aug 2013 International Conference on Oil and Gas: Social Dimension